ALL NEW FOR 2023!
After 6 long years, the JDD-3000+ returns: in Mk. II form!
Like its elder siblings, the JDD-3000 and the JDD-3000+, the JDD-3000+ Mk. II delivers those iconic high-headroom, clean & crisp digital echoes, with some tasty extras and great new features, only present in the Mk. II.
The JDD-3000+ Mk. II features clean, buffered bypass with high-headroom trailing echoes (upon deactivation), a dedicated tap-tempo footswitch (hold for instant self-oscillation), our signature TAP/EXP. input for use with an external expression pedal (simply connect an expression pedal, rotate the desired control to the "EXP." region and go!) or Normally-Open tap-tempo footswitch, one super-easy-to-use programmable preset and up to 850mS of clean & pristine high-headroom digital delay, perfectly seasoned with just a touch of delicate and interactive modulation.
- 850mS of clean, high-headroom delay
- Dedicated real-time tempo LED
- One programmable preset with dedicated LED
(press WRITE to save, hold ACTIVATE to toggle preset/live)
- Silent, soft-touch footswitches - NEW for Mk. II
- Dedicated, on-board Tap-Tempo footswitch - NEW for Mk. II
- Instant self-oscillation - NEW for Mk. II
(hold TEMPO to activate, release to deactivate)
- External expression pedal / tap-tempo input
(Exp. pedal wiring: Tip - Wiper, Ring - Positive, Sleeve - Ground)
- Impedance-matched buffered bypass with trailing echoes
Powered by daisy-chain friendly, industry standard 9VDC 2.1mm negative center-pin power (68mA max current draw).
*power supply not included
Jack Deville original design.