Mr. Black pedals are guaranteed to be free from manufacturer defect for a minimum of 1 year from the date of purchase for the original purchasing agent ONLY. After that, should they ever break, we will still fix em for ya for a nominal bench fee.
Items Covered by Warranty
Items Not Covered by Warranty
Please review the following bullet points before requesting warranty service to be sure there isn't something obvious that was overlooked causing a problem. If so, it's okay. It happens to the best of us!
Things to check first:
- Is there a FRESH 9V battery in the pedal?
- If connected to a power supply, is it a 2.1mm REGULATED 9VDC power supply?
- Have you tried a different/new power cable or outlet on your power supply?
- Have you tried a simple effects chain (e.g. guitar --> pedal --> amp)?
- Have you tried swapping out cables?
- Have you tried a different guitar/amplifier?
If you are still experiencing a concern, please email us using the contact form and let us know what's going on. We'll take care of you and get your pedal back in top-top shape before you know its even gone!